Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bloggity Blog

This Blogging stuff is so 21st Century. It's like tagging, tatooing & leaving some type of mark for God knows who to come along and see whatchoo got to say. "Bruno Was Here." Hey, I'm over here. Do you give a shit?
A platform for venting, ranting, raving about whatever you please. Here's where I'm feeling particularly grateful for Freedom of speech and expression in my little corner of the world. Or at least that's what I think.

I heard an NPR http://www.npr.org/ story the other day about a group of people that were thown in jail for praying in the privacy of their home. They were Christians in mostly Islamic territory. Americans and many others are spoiled, and take for granted our freedom to do so much, say whatever to whomever, where ever. God speed to those who know such oppression and even more ugly, unimaginable darker sides of unjust humanity.

We can be provocative or prestine with our rhetoric. It's our call here @ Bloggerzville. One never knows what one will find. I myself have not dug into anything too terribly raunchy as a blogger, the need for that hasn't struck me yet. Well, unless you count that "But crack" antecdote, that one day? Now in my back yard sharing grinz-n-giggles with palz over drinks and such is another thing. Don't get me wrong I can get raunchier than raunch...but here? Nah, it could come back to bite me on the ass.

Anywhoo, Peace out until next time I want to ramble, rant or rave about God knows what.

1 comment:

JustMe said...

Hey Bruno,
This gives me a REAL BIG SMile!
Anywhooo, tks f stopping by N leaving mark on my blog with a nice comment :),
for what U said: I ll leave that up to you to decide on your own. It's one of some theories that people have come up with....If it's, it's very complimentary. But if it's NOT, I ll ignore LOL! Pls do come back, wonder if you visit my "finale pages" yet??
Have a Nice Day Bruno.
Glad to know U r in these BLOGZVille world!
~JustMe