Thursday, August 06, 2009

And The Winner Is...

A sight to behold, what a great moon! Good job Moon, Good! ... A wink and wave to you. I confess having to look away then look back at you, you outrageous, gorgeous hunk of matter. You with your arsenal of natural beauty, at once, strong and subtle, spellbinding elegance defined, so quiet, peaceful, kind, gentle giant You. And the winner is; The Moon!!!

Thank you, thank you very much. I want to thank God for my place in time and space. I'd like to thank the cosmos, the mighty galaxy's and beyond. I want to say how wonderful it is to receive this award for just being me... you've given a nod to my work, my very existence. That would not be possible without the huge cast of stars, all stars, super novas, really big bangs, characters, planets, black holes, quasars, meteor's, space craft, whether conditions, the complete vastness of the heavens. I want to thank you for your support and encouragement to persist, keep on reaching up. For putting up with my comings and goings, the dark days, the partly cloudy and crystal-clear nights. I am better, blessed, I pray a blessing, for the take my breath away times of big, bold and brazen light, undeniable, without apology... ready to brighten what I can, to share and shed a good difference where and with who I can.. I've tried to cease the opportunities to make life lovely for those who wish it so. Thank you!!!

No comments: