Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Breathing Down Our Neck's

So Sunni Marie, you know the four-legged-golden-hair, good doggie-dog- Boxer and me go out for a walk to the park down the street. Perfect evening for a stroll with your best girl K9. You call us out to get some air, we need it. Hey you knuckle heads in the house, c'mon out, I'm here you lucky people, come see me, get a load of me. So we did and glad of it. On our way back I feel you breathing down my neck, no doubt Sunni felt you on her furry, flashy white and goldness too. One word, one syllable; NICE. Thank you for the subtle and sweet gesture. It was not lost on me.

One more look-see at you in all your radiance before I call it a night and my goodness aren't you just about as lit-up, large and lovely as can be? How I enjoy you when the sun shines it's shine on you. See you, feel you early tomorrow perhaps? If not catch you tomorrow night. Night night precious moon. I hope you cast sweet light in every one's dreams.

No comments: