Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mooniac

I guess you could say my heart holds a special place for you. Yes, after all these years I've known you. I miss you while your out of sight for a few weeks but then I see a glimmer of your light, it squeezes through the night sky, the smile slowly widens  into a full blown beaming eye poppin radiant glow. It's kind of hard not to take you personally, through thick and thin and over the course of my life time, many moons and memories ago... the moon, as wonderous and breathtaking as ever! 
I mean it man, I love you moon... for watching my back all these years and still on the ready to light my way, follow me home, dance that slow dance you do, suspended in the sky like the greatest show on earth out and over the strata in the galactic big top for all to take in.
* Lovin the view from here my old fatihful companion.. You, the one, my only  moon. Here- heres a wish, a kiss and hug for you.. bounce it back to everyone here would you?, for those who see you and appreciates your far out ways and who are mooniacs like me. xo

No comments: