Monday, March 31, 2008

March into April

Who, when, where, why, how, what events and experiences have transpired this March 2008 to let me be a blessing, blessed, better? What lies ahead in April? Point me in the direction I need to go, guide me, show me the way ~ Hold on tight, take a deep breath and go for it with gusto and guts... so to walk, talk, swim, ride, write, work and play with purpose, into the unknown and known.

Live up to the day to day challenges as well as the minute to minute moments of uncertainty during the course of my day and night... positive, real, fearless and forge-on with purpose blazing trails including an attitude of extreme graititude for those who have blazed trails long before me.

A new month approaches with new opportunites, lessons to learn and memories to make... so much life to live. I say; bring it on, toss it up in the air and see where I land.

Illustration by Peter McCarty from the children's book; Hondo and Fabian-great stuff for all ages.

2 comments:

Joyous said...

Love it! Marching into April is exactly what I'm doing. I start my new job on Monday. Let's see how it goes. Let's see if another opportunity comes up. What to do if it does? I'm tossing it in the air and seeing where things land. I'm still confused, but I'm not worried.

Anonymous said...

I reckon we're only as confused, confident, happy, hopeless as we say we are.