Monday, July 14, 2008

Redickulous

Joyful one, you wonder what I would say about man's best friend...Ask a ridiculous question-get a redickulous answer. Pretty simple; It has it's place.

Some male and female, egocentrics fancy themselves to have a substantial enough "beginning" to sling it in back of their shoulders. Big, drag on the floor, gets in the room before you do...big...notifying the whole world "I am here, you lucky people"..."large and in charge, alpha a**hole." I know how it goes... I know that brash, brazen, cocky way. Nothing to be proud of necessarily.
It's an ego maniac type thing...absurd, asinine behavior requiring the dumb ass "ego" to be stroked, nothing less than audacious, psychotic, cave- dwelling, bizarre, freaky and thankfully for me fleeting albeit out of control, even if only for a moment.
HAZARD-WARNING: Reality check required. So let's break it down, fold? bend? but not mutilate in graphic detail. The long and short of it: Fry, shake n bake it up, sizzling, shriveling hot, open face and served generously to those jonzin to show it off the most, to see who wins the pissing contest, drag it around like a boa on Marilyn Monroe and see whose is bigger. That's pretty much what I'd say Joy.

1 comment:

Joyous said...

LOL! There's a lot of people I know who do just that...