Sunday, June 22, 2008

Special Time in Space, Special People in Place

*June 22nd is an important time... celestial changes in the works as the world turns, life on earth attempts to maintain balance, this planets axis shifts right on schedule, day dancing with night as night turns into day...time, space... matters relative to the heavens and earth. The world welcomes a certain individual who with a grateful heart offers in return; goodness, a gentle touch, kindness, creativity, authenticity and crazy cute stuff. So Pink, pretty and precious, Thank you for so much, for so long, with everything I have and with all my heart I say; Happy Birthday Pink!!!

Like the title of one of FF's best story books and what I would like to say to you had I been there the day you were born is; "Welcome to the World Baby Girl" Thank you for what you are about to do forever more...which is...make life lovlier, softer and much more livable for me and many more.

With love,
from me ~

No comments: