Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Mark Allen Joseph & Mary Ellen!! Wow, what a ride it has been! To think about Mark's physical life, running it's course, at 37.  Now at 55, with most of my life lived, I am older and I hope wiser than years ago or even yesterday.  I used to think people in ther 30s, 40s, 50s & so on, were ancient, now, well, not so much.  Although it is true, there are day's I feel like I am 5 and sometimes 500. For today and the next 365 days & nights, I will be 55, still wondering when I am going to feel like an adult.!

It has been a sweet birthday with love and blessings at the helm. I am humbled, honored, lifted-up and left filled with huge appreciation for such kindness. My heart spills over, all over the ever loving place, it bounces off the walls and skips along the fireplace mantle, it runs up along the wall, up the ceiling and back down again, it dances and prances like a drum major in the Rose Bowl Parade. My heart and it's contents ooze with life's goodness and beautiful vibration.

Thank you good people who make my heart swell so, like the colossal wave as it rises up in the sky further than seagulls fly.  I have enjoyed a deluxe day filled with wonderful surprises and make-me-melt messages. I love each one like a duck loves every duckling. All my love and gratitude precious one's. God bless you now and forever. ~ 

No comments: