Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pac-Man

Didn't I just see you the other day... all beautiful, half dressed and fabulous as ever? Don't get me wrong, you know I love to see you. Tonight your playing games with me.. Is it me, an optical illusion or just my eye sight making you look fuzzy? I looked at you with my glasses on then I lowered my face so I could see you without me specs on. I tell you both times I had to do a double-take cuz you looked like one of those pac-man type characters scurrying around the board trying to stay ahead of the gobbler so you don't get gobbled-up. The left side of your phenomenal face looked a bit frayed and fuzzy. Course, like I sez it's probably just my eye sight failing me a bit. Doh! Anywho, your looking good darling, I can tell darling... which puts me in the mind of the happy, 'ol Louis Armstong number; "Hello, Harry, Well, Hello Louie! It's so nice to have you back home where you belong. You're looking swell, Manny I can tell, Danny You're still glowin', you're still crowin 'You're still goin' strong". Yes Moon, your still glowing and going strong... even tho' you are playing trix on me. Oh yeah... we talked about that, it's my eye sight. Thanks for the cameo appearance Sachmo!

No comments: