Monday, September 14, 2009

Your Smile

So I woke-up in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago to let the dog's out. I stepped outside to see if you were there. Yup, there you were, smiling that big, beautiful smile of yours. You looked like you were waiting for someone to talk to. You looked happy just hanging out, quietly illuminating the southwestern skies. As usual, whenever possible, on constant alert, live and direct from the cosmo's.. I want you to know how much I appreciate you. Your timeless radiance through the years... has proven over and over, how valuable you are to me and countless others also humbled by your stellar light. You continue to enhance the quality of my life more than I know how to adaquately convey. I have often found myself aware of your aura during the day even before your night time, monthly full throttle, grand entrance. Your powerful place in the heavens, as undeniable as it is, soft & subtle. How do you do that? I don't really care. Just know... the light of your smile affects me like only the light and love of the holy one who created all things can do. For all the breathtaking, peaceful, profound moments you have provided... Thank you! You are a wonderful friend. So often, without words you calm me down or stir me up... quite simply just being there... serene and strong. Just want you to know I hold you close to my heart and soul and will always look up to you ~

No comments: