Monday, November 26, 2012

For Everything

For every tear that is shed I wish for consolation and comfort, for every disappointment I wish for shear delight, for every heartache I wish for love and peace of mind, for the sadness I wish for joy, for every moment of despair, doubt, fear and worry, I wish for certainty, courage, security and a safety. For every act of malice and hatred I wish for kindness and compassion. For every lost and lonely soul, I wish they are found and cared for. For every cold night, I wish for warmth, for every long day, I wish for goodness to follow.
For whatever brings you joy I pray you have your fill. For whatever makes you better I pray you are blessed with more. For your health, freedom, family and friends you love and who love you too... I pray you hold these gifts forever in your heart and soul and fill your life with everything especially good for you.

No comments: