Thursday, May 18, 2006

...But their happy.

On my way home today, minding my own biniz, cuz you know, I don't want no trouble. I see a bicyclist up ahead, nothing unusal there, however as I get a bit closer to said bicyclist ; a big 'ol eyesore of butt crack practically slaps me in the face. OUCH! Needless to say it wasn't pretty, even if the buttocks in question wasn't oversized, which it was.

Now I am a subscriber to the notion that if someone has the confidence enough to wear something, be something, say, do, etc.whatever, and is comfortable enough with it, it's really none of my consoin. BUT, pun intended...ass crack staring you down like a mad dog foaming at the mouth is just wrong.

Well, I guess it doesn't matter, as long as they are happy.
Obviously the bike rider was not bothered by the horrendous exhibition of massive skin, interrupted only by one long dark vertical schism running north and south of his posterior for all the world to shudder at.

No comments: