Monday, May 15, 2006

By The Light of The Silvery Moon

And how I love the light of the silvery Moon.

Did you ever notice the man in the moon?
Really, it is actually a profile view of Fred Flinstone.
He's looking in a northwesterly direction, toward the northern hemisphere. No kidding, it's perfectly clear, weather conditions permitting. Same thing with the Aurora Borealis, weather conditions, atmospheric pressure, etc., this phenominan can be detected from the top of our own Watermelon Hill.

Sleep well all you Precious Heads of the universe...and if I die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take and sprinkle bits and pieces on everyone like the salty dog that I am....he he he...OH

Goodnight Gracie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»