Tuesday, May 30, 2006

May all your dreams come true.

I wish all of our good dreams and wishes could come true. Don't you?
I wish I could always feel good and healthy and the world would recognize the importance of treating one another with more RESPECT and less wrecklessness. Even a little tweeking insofar as more kindness less impatience type-thing.

I suppose that world is eutopia, nirvana, shangrala. But then whose to say we can't feel a bit of heaven or euphoria now. It's as if whatever we say, that's the way it is. and so it iz.

As the merry month of May winds down I think of the Mother of Jesus, I think of an exciting time of the year when life blooms and air moves with, well yes pollen and such, but much more than that. The air is full of anticipation, excitement, the promise of something, someone, someplace and something different, new, fresh and mysterious. Makes you wonder.

May your heart be full of peace, with the capacity to share that which is good, true and kind.

No comments: