Tuesday, June 06, 2006

TWINS

It is a special thing to be a twin.
It is a razor sharp pain when your twin braves his own final frontier
I'm happy you are in that most Perfect, Powerful, place of Privledge & Peace
Will I ever forget you? Never.
Will I stop being your twin? Never.
Do I ache to have you around? No doubt.

I try to imagine that place where you are now and someday meet up again.
Will we be Twins again? Hope so.
I remember sitting on the wooden fense eating honeysuckle, talking about everything and nothing at all with ancient wisdom and childlike innocence.

The days were simple and sweet, sweaty and silly.
The life and times of Twins are special, & include many unspoken understandings.
Who will ever take your place? No one. I'll only have the one Twin and he is YOU.

Thinking of you is bittersweet yet satifying to know certain Twin things that can only be felt and brought to bear as life goes on for me.

Thinking of you Brother with Love.
me

No comments: