Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Supplication ~

Point me in the direction I need to go, the people I should know, toward the things and stuff of life I need to do, pay attention to, think about, act on, live by , with and for. Show me the way, the places I need to be. Illuminate my path with your sacred light and Holy Spirit...rattle my cage and roll with me, wake me, shake-me-up. Stir my soul, squeeze out every drop that needs to drip the messy, crimson red blood, salty slippery sweat, and fervent tears of joy, extract the sadness & dark disappointment. Invite delirious delight & awesome anticipation. Face, then move past dread, pain and find my way back to pulsating pleasure, the piece(s) of me that call for shoring-up, replenish then share, bless, take stock of. Itemize the boundless bounty and abundance surrounding my existence since the first beat of my heart, sigh and breath of life... until my appointment here is over.
Yes, I implore the heavens, the center and source of everything that is, was, will be. Stir my soul over and over until it rounds out and about, inward, upward...my thirst and hunger satisfied, stoic yet humble, expecting only a glimpse of wisdom with each lesson learned, experience explored, venture gained and love lost and found. Let me be strong, peaceful and continue to share my blessed treasures, true and right, meager, magnificent, now and forever~

No comments: